Boo Kibler Moca
January 17, 2014 | Columbia
Areas of Specialization
- Retail, Office and Industrial Management
Boo Kibler Moca is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day management of property operations including routine inspections, tenant relations, maintenance supervision, monitoring of accounts receivable and payable, budgeting and financial reporting to the owners.
Boo is a Columbia native. She joined Newmark Wilson Kibler in 2004 as an Administrative Assistant and in 2007 became a Commercial Property Manager in the Property Management Division.
Mrs. Moca’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Community Options, Inc., Board Member
- CREW Midlands SC, Founding Member & Past President
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Member
- Junior League of Columbia, Member
Mrs. Moca graduated from Newberry College with a BS in psychology