For Sale

267 Columbia Ave

267 Columbia Ave, Chapin, SC 29036

Summary

  • ±204,000 SF Industrial Property
  • 154,000 SF of Industrial space
  • 50,000 SF two-story Office space
  • Situated on ±17 Acres
  • Close proximity to Chapin Technology Park – a 220-acre business and technology park; plans are in place for a 200-acre residential and commercial complex adjacent to the park
  • ±5 miles from Lake Murray, a major recreation destination in South Carolina with thousands of visitors each week
  • Ceiling Heights: 14’ clear below main beams for 35% of warehouse and 16’ clear for remaining 65%
  • Column Spacing: 25’ x 50’
  • Six (6) 9’ x 10’ Dock High Doors
  • Insulated pre-engineered metal roof system
  • 4” reinforced concrete floor slabs
  • Double-tube slim-line fluorescent fixtures
  • All public utilities to site
  • Fully sprinklered
  • ±312 Parking Spaces
Back to All Properties