Areas of Specialization
- Retail Property Management
- Office/Flex Property Management
William Gregg joined Wilson Kibler in 2017 as a property management associate. Mr. Gregg previously served as a residential sales and leasing agent for a Columbia-based property management firm. Before starting a career in property management, Mr. Gregg worked as a business systems analyst for Blanchard Machinery Company.
Mr. Gregg’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- Salesman, South Carolina Real Estate Commission
- IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
- Member, Columbia Museum of Art
Mr. Gregg earned a master’s degree in accounting from the University of South Carolina. He previously earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business from that university, where he had double-majored in finance and accounting.