Wayne T. Smith
Managing Director of Special Assets
Areas of Specialization
- Special Assets
Wayne joined Wilson Kibler in 2009. Prior to this, Wayne was the founder and president of Southbridge Properties and its affiliated companies.
Wayne has over forty years of professional real experience in all aspects of the business, with the greatest emphasis on buyer and institutional representation for many property types.
Project expertise includes all facets of single-family and multi-family development, including land acquisition, brokerage, planning, rezoning, project approvals, development and construction, marketing, and financial analysis.
Since joining Wilson Kibler, Wayne has specialized in the acquisition and disposition of single-family developments throughout the state.
Wayne’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- City of Columbia Planning Commission, Chairman
- Eau Claire Development Corporation, Board Member
- Columbia Neighborhood Redevelopment Corporation
- Trinity Housing Corporation (St. Lawrence Place transitional housing)
- Building Committee Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Chairman
Wayne graduated from the University of South Carolina with a BS in finance and a minor in real estate.