John joined Wilson Kibler in 2016 and focuses primarily on retail tenant representation, landlord representation, site selection and market analysis. He is a native of Columbia and attended Hammond School and the University of the South.
Prior to Wilson Kibler, John worked in property management for Kitchens Management Company. John also has experience as a clerk at Bell Carrington and Price, LLC, a local law firm with a focus on real estate.
John’s memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Shandon United Methodist Church, Member
- Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries, Member
- CoStar Power Broker for Retail Leasing, 2020
John graduated from Sewanee: The University of the South in 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history.