Areas of Specialization
- Industrial Leasing and Sales
- Undeveloped Land/Development
Professional Background & Education
John Metts, CCIM, joined Wilson Kibler as a brokerage associate in the Columbia office in 2016. His areas of specialization include shopping center leasing, sales, and tenant representation. He also has a strong background in site selection and investments.
John was promoted to senior associate in 2019 after demonstrating an extensive understanding of the commercial real estate industry and the markets he serves.
In 2020, John received the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation after presenting a portfolio demonstrating the depth of his experience and completing 160 hours of case-study-driven education covering topics such as interest-based negotiation, market analysis, financial analysis, and investment analysis.
John is a Columbia native and graduated cum laude as a student-athlete from the University of South Carolina with degrees in History and Political Science.
John’s personal and professional affiliations include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Executive Committee Member
- USC Lettermen Association, Board Member
- McKissick Museum, Advisory Council Member
- Leadership Columbia (Class of 2020)
- University of South Carolina Arts & Sciences Alumni Council, Member