Areas of Specialization
- Industrial Leasing and Sales
- Shopping Center Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
- Site Selection
John Metts joined Wilson Kibler in 2016 as an associate broker after working at a previous commercial real estate firm. His primary focus is shopping center and tenant representation. He has experience in shopping center leasing and sales, site selection and investment sales. He is a Columbia native.
John’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- CCIM Candidate
- Urban Land Institute, Executive Committee Member
- USC Lettermen Association, Member
- McKissick Museum, Advisory Council Member
- Leadership Columbia (Class of 2020)
- University of South Carolina Arts & Sciences Alumni Council, Member
Mr. Metts graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina with dual degrees in History and Political Science. He was also a two-year letterman in swimming in 2010 and 2011.