Areas of Specialization
- Industrial Leasing and Sales
- Shopping Center Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
- Site Selection
John Metts joined Wilson Kibler’s Columbia office as a brokerage associate in 2016. His primary focus is shopping center and tenant representation. He also has a strong background in site selection and investment sales. He was promoted to senior associate in 2019 after demonstrating an extensive understanding of the commercial real estate industry, as well as the Columbia market. John is a Columbia native.
John’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- CCIM Candidate
- Urban Land Institute, Executive Committee Member
- USC Lettermen Association, Member
- McKissick Museum, Advisory Council Member
- Leadership Columbia (Class of 2020)
- University of South Carolina Arts & Sciences Alumni Council, Member
John graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina with dual degrees in History and Political Science. He was also a two-year letterman in swimming in 2010 and 2011.