James Rogers joined Wilson Kibler’s Columbia office as a brokerage associate in 2016. After demonstrating expertise in industrial and office brokerage, he was promoted to senior associate in 2019.
James is a native of Columbia, S.C., where he attended Heathwood Hall Episcopal School and the University of South Carolina. Prior to his career in brokerage, he served as an analyst in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Coastal Conservation Association, member
- Asbury United Methodist Church, member
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- Urban Land Institute, Executive Committee member
- Trinity Episcopal Church, 8th & 9th-grade basketball coach
James graduated from The University of South Carolina, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.