James Rogers joined Wilson Kibler in 2016 as a brokerage associate and currently serves as a senior associate in the company’s Columbia office. He is a native of Columbia, S.C., where he attended Heathwood Hall Episcopal School and the University of South Carolina. Prior to his career in brokerage, James served as an analyst in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Coastal Conservation Association, member
- Asbury United Methodist Church, member
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Salesman
- Urban Land Institute, Executive Committee member
- Trinity Episcopal Church, 8th & 9th-grade basketball coach
Partial Client List
- Carolina Paint and Body
- Columbia International University, CIU
- Columbia Systems International of South Carolina, CSiSC
- Image Resource Group
- KACE Trailers
- LNR Property Co.
- Lutheran Family Services of SC
- New South Associates, Inc.
- Soda City Movers
- Taylor/Theus Holdings, Inc.
- Weichert Realty
James graduated from The University of South Carolina, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.