Areas of Specialization
- Retail & Office Management
Haskell Kibler serves as an asset manager in the Columbia, South Carolina, office of Wilson Kibler. Haskell brings to his position extensive experience in the management of retail and office facilities. His expertise includes financial accounting of multitenant buildings, facilities supervision, and tenant retention. Haskell also assists select clients in the purchase and disposition of retail and office properties.
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council
- Past president, Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries
- Past President, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) Chapter 72
- Licensed real estate broker, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia
Haskell earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Hampden-Sydney College.