Areas of Specialization
Haskell Kibler serves as an asset manager in the Columbia, South Carolina, office of Wilson Kibler. Mr. Kibler brings to his position extensive experience in the management of retail and office facilities. His expertise includes the financial accounting of multi-tenant buildings, facilities supervision and tenant retention. Prior to joining Wilson Kibler, Mr. Kibler was employed with Wells Fargo Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Mr. Kibler’s extensive roster of memberships, honors and designations include:
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council
- Past president, Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries
- Past President, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) Chapter 72
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed real estate broker, states of South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia
- Candidate member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Mr. Kibler earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Hampden-Sydney College.