Areas of Specialization
- Retail and Office Sales
- Investment Sales
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Real Estate Consulting
Edward Wilson, CCIM, SIOR, MCR, serves as a managing partner in the Greenville office of Wilson Kibler, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of office and retail properties. Edward rejoined the company in 2017 after a year and a half at Cushman & Wakefield, where he was vice president of its Greenville office division.
Edward originally began his career at Wilson Kibler in 2009. In 2013, he moved to Greenville to help expand Wilson Kibler’s market share. Since then, he has played a critical role in leasing and selling over $100 Million of land and office space in the Upstate market.
He worked closely with WCM Global Wealth as a portfolio manager and assisted with the acquisition and underwriting of the Greenville News site, now known as the Camperdown development. Edward’s experience in leasing, sales, and development makes him a valuable resource in Greenville’s expanding market. His current interest is in corporate representation opportunities and strategic operations consulting.
Edward has been in the South Carolina National Guard since 2012. He completed federal OCS at Fort Benning in Georgia and Basic Engineer School at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. He has commanded the 1221st in Batesburg and served the 4-118 CAB as the Battalion Engineer Liaison. In 2019 and 2020, Edward was deployed to the Middle East in support of Operations Enduring Freedom, Inherent Resolve, and Spartan Shield.
Edward’s client roster includes:
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Ahold Delhaize
- Carrier Enterprises
- Duke Energy
- Konica Minolta
- Nexus PMG
- WCM Global Wealth
Edward’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), Designee
- Society of Office & Industrial Realtors (SIOR), Designee
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce, Member
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission, Broker
- National Guard Association of South Carolina
- Army Engineer Association
- Greenville Rotary Club, Member
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Committee Member
- Greenville Oyster Club, President
- CoStar Power Brower Award, Top Office Leasing Agent in Greenville Market, 2019
- CoStar Power Brower Award, Top Office Sales Agent in Greenville Market, 2019
Edward earned a Bachelor of Science degree in real estate and business management from the University of South Carolina. He also studied international business at Appalachian State University.