Areas of Specialization
- Retail, Office and Industrial Leasing and Sales
After an extensive tenure in property management, Boo serves as a senior brokerage associate in the Columbia office, focusing on tenant and landlord representation.
A Midlands native, Boo joined Wilson Kibler in September 2004. Since joining Wilson Kibler, she has developed an extensive understanding of the commercial real estate landscape from all sides of the industry.
Boo has over 10 years of commercial property management experience, including retail, office and industrial buildings. Her attention to detail in property operations and her dedication to meeting her clients’ strategic business, financial, and operational goals, have made her a trusted household name in South Carolina commercial real estate. Boo has a passion for serving her client’s best interest that is further highlighted by her exemplary customer service skills.
Ms. Moca’s roster of memberships and honors include:
- SC LLR Real Estate Continuing Education-Subject Matter Expert-PSI Real Estate Exam Review and Test Development, Volunteer
- Bradley Elementary School, Lunch Buddy, Volunteer
- Community Options, Inc., Board Member
- CREW Midlands SC, Founding Member & Past President
- Junior League of Columbia, Member
Boo received a Bachelor of Arts from Newberry College in Newberry, South Carolina.