Comprehensive Commercial Real Estate Service
Wilson Kibler is a full-service commercial real estate firm with four locations throughout the state. With 30 years of experience in the market, our firm provides a broad range of commercial real estate services including:
- Investment Sales
- Land Sales
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Property Management
Wilson Kibler’s chief goal is to provide best-in-class real estate services to our clients with integrity and diligence. We strive to facilitate connections among industry and consumers while enhancing the overall health of the regional community and economy in a way that is mutually beneficial to our clients and the markets we serve.
Formed in 1987 by Jeremy Wilson and Marshall Kibler, Wilson Kibler quickly grew into one of the largest real estate service companies in South Carolina. In January of 2001, we successfully combined our well-earned reputation of strong local business relationships and market knowledge with the national strength of Grubb & Ellis, without compromising our entrepreneurial style of business. Grubb & Ellis was purchased in 2012 by BGC Partners, Inc. to form Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, one of the nation’s leading real estate service firms, thus we became Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler. In 2018, after 17 years of working with a national flag, we decided we are best able to serve our clients as a wholly independent firm. We returned to our roots and rebranded ourselves as Wilson Kibler. We have built our business on the integrity of our professionals and their enduring relationships across the Southeast, in addition to those formed nationally and internationally.
Growing to Serve You
Wilson Kibler is now the largest independently operated firm in Columbia, advising on millions of square feet of properties statewide. Formed in 1987 by Jeremy Wilson and Marshall Kibler, Wilson Kibler was built on the credo “someone will always be there to take your call.” Our statewide presence and market expertise are what set us apart from other commercial real estate firms in South Carolina.
- In 2004, we formed our Southeast Land and Timber division to focus on recreational and timberland tracts across the Southeast from South Carolina to North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. Our SELT team has experience ranging from institutional investment in pine plantations to acquisition and disposition of rural acreage for institutional use.
- Further expanding our coverage, in 2011, we opened our Upstate office, which serves the Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson market.
- In January of 2013, we opened our Charleston office, which serves the Lowcountry.
Southeast Land and Timber
Wilson Kibler formed its Southeast Land and Timber division to focus on recreational and timberland tracts across the Southeast in:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
Our group of professionals have experience ranging from institutional investment in pine plantations, income and long-term holds, as well as acquisition and disposition of rural acreage for recreational use.
Accreditations and Memberships
Wilson Kibler’s professionals boast memberships in the following internationally and nationally recognized organizations:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Leed Green Associates (LEED GA).
- Certified Property Managers (CPM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Accredited Management Organization (AMO)
- South Carolina Department of Transportation (SCDOT)