Areas of Specialization
- Industrial & Office Sales & Leasing
Bill began his commercial real estate career with Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler in the Summer of 2011. His focus areas include sales and leasing for both Industrial and Office property. Prior to commercial real estate, he worked in flexible packaging sales with national and local clients for well over 30 years.
Mr. Ratteree’s extensive roster of memberships and honors include:
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church
- Senior Resources Council on Aging, Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Bradley Elementary School, Lunch Buddy Volunteer
- Stephens Ministry Leader
- USC Alumni Association, Member
- Living Waters of the World, Volunteer
Mr. Ratteree graduated from the University of South Carolina with a BS in business management.